Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Card Message For Best Friend

FIAT SONUM (:-P)

ACTIVATION TRUE bionic man
... and here we are ', the fateful moment of activation ..... 10 / 1 / 2011
the anxiety you feel, especially from my girlfriend ... :-)))
pero 'to be honest I was very calm and relaxed and this counts a lot.
I waited a while 'before they finished all the other routine visits.
At about 13:30 I called and within the Dott.Lilli in the room where they activate the implants.
The first half hour goes to explain a little 'how activation works, we can mount the processor and check the reception with the internal systems, which is already' made inter alia in the operating room before starting points. Now we are ready
says Lilli, she shakes your hand high and say ... ohh but do not worry you more 'worried about me .... eheheeeh
It starts with the biiip to calibrate the volume, then the Dr. tells me .. "are you ready?"
tututututut .......... ................ ..................... tutututututut tutututtu .................
ììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììì
"FIAT SONUM" .. "is that the sound and the sound was"

a very sharp explosion sound ............ total confusion of course ..... but of course quite normal .. .......... in fact already 12 hours after the brain has adapted and I began to distinguish the sounds that once felt and now I'm ...... put them to be clear .... the sounds of rustling paper, the clink of coins, the sound of the train ticket validation, the campannello the train arrives, the biip the microwave oven etc etc. .... I could make you many examples why ' lived every moment of the day known or new things in time ...... cmq forgotten how nice .... For the moment
also use the old unit on the right side to help me with the voice, I was told that it takes time for the voice and I'm waiting ..... Indeed
Dr. explained to me that with the first mappings we only hear sounds that are more 'than anything else the high frequencies and cross-basal part of the cochlea.
Thank you all for the moral support and more. Thanks to those who gave me courage and desire to throw myself into this new adventure ....... and above all thanks to Anna for having always been close ...

PS: Now I'm waiting for the second adjustment :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment