Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Heat Absorbent Materials

Malata / or? Presentation


Last week I took Jordan to the Committee to visit Law 104. We were greeted as soon as we entered:

"So, who is ill?"

* Silence *

I replied, "But nobody here is really sick."

A mother left this comment on the forum:

Yesterday I visited the installation of my ballet classes organize small 5 years old, when the glass of the girls commented on watching this ... I like it, no one on my .... the girl was this comment: "I do not like, is also sick I felt terrible ....".... .......!!!!! How do you overcome these prejudices ...?

I think the girl of 15 years has shown more than anyone else exactly how a disability becomes extraordinary skill with his response:

Grow your brave son, beautiful, intelligent face any situation. Put them in front of the true reality of this world, even if they are only children must learn to be tough to prejudice, ignorance, will be able to get away ... so when they grow up fine without you and dismostrare who they are and they do many things well Despite his deafness, prostheses, or CI. Do not lose your parents! Explain clearly what you want to make everyone understand and even to your children. You should not displease you, be happy for what you have or do.

The only way to fight ignorance is through adequate information ... but sometimes there is also a Partaccia done well.

The choice is yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment