Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sound Blaster Extigy Sterowniki Windows 7

Brothers


Among the younger brother was born two months, so Saturday afternoon my daughter and I have bought everything that was blue ... poor cash ... going home she said, "Mom, we must not forget to buy a apparecchietto blue for my little brother!
At that moment a shiver down my spine took my breath away ... I thought: I hope not ... but then I realized that for her it is normal to have the IC, such as stockings / gloves or hat .. .


speech "do little brothers" when the first child is deaf, touches me deeply. The basis for this choice is so difficult to love.

I remember when a family member told me that I was going to destroy my son, at the precise moment when I told him I was pregnant with Sofia Madyson.

And I remember when I was 2 years old Sofia, wanted to be equal to his brother, then put two Bluetooth Barbie pink around the ears. I often hear the saying, "Mom, always help to Jordan and never to me, your poor child. But do not love me?"

It is never easy ... but in this way ... everything is much deeper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment