Monday, February 21, 2011

Poems That Make Her Horney

Balance


Credo che ci sono diversi momenti durante il percorso nei quali ci si guarda nello specchio con un attacco di dubbi. Ma sto facendo the right thing for my child? But when he grows up, what do you say?

In a chat thread, Lilly has left this comment in response to another mother ...

I understand you very well, even my mom has lived with anxiety for me.
over time I've shown that I manage pretty well, I would say that these things which
now give you the anxiety will melt, even your daughter will develop more and more
other gifts and will make his life, you'll see. Today, indeed, my father was more anxious than
my mother:))) But I am glad that they both understood that it is impossible for me to face things
maybe be barriers but the solutions There are always
. For now, if I can improve your hearing is good, wise, I live the same,
positively.

Positive Living is the most important thing to learn from children. There's nothing to ask forgiveness, the mother is always the mother. My mom protected me too much, and does not live too well protected for the future, I say from my experience, why do not you learn to deal with situations cavarti and poor, etc. ... I went out at the end of this "glass dome" maternal and face the best.

Reservoirs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment