Thursday, February 10, 2011

Refinishing A Table With A Painted Surface

Cochlear Implant One Year Later ... The Banana

Un anno fa...
MI OPERANO il 9 febbraio. Ho tradotto questo video e lo dedico a chiunque mi sta leggendo, con la speranza di farcela e di riuscire a trasmettere senza difficoltà la mia attenzione, la mia My thoughts and sympathy among any group conversation.
With the cochlear implant will go over the rules that nature has imposed on me, I will not give and never will fight to the end!



Yesterday ...

is past one year. In front of a person, I have no problems. But quandko you are in a group, I still do not understand anything, it's as if you were speaking very fast and I never have time to follow the thread. Despite all this, money & sex & health go to the great and never loses hope that with the. C., we could improve e. One day I hear your shit (in a good way eh) and I'll reply with an even + big ^ _ ^

(Arte. .. Sara Veronese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment