Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Xin Plp Cai Dat Matlab

fellow voters!

I'm really tired of the continuous elevated "bla bla" that come out of the mouths of weary colleagues who call for change !..... just in words but are more than 20 years that "running" both at the national level, that in some cases at the regional level the same characters, the same faces and if they are new they have been co-opted for the maintenance of this small remnant of ephemeral power !..... but what the fuck have done so far ???.. han balls .... play ?.... WOULD BE and why change now that they have not changed before?? The true figure
visible to all of us who "eat bread and stone" and that so far, "the old barons" have got, apart from personal gain, is the maintenance of our category "B" series.
I'm really pissed off and they are as are many of you!
'm pissed off to hear a colleague (no matter whether woman or man) to say ".. I was forced to make such a low price .....".. know we have children to support and a mortgage to pay!" Here I am not he was right! ...... We are talking survival, not unnecessary luxury!!
Sorry venting ... because of what it is, but as I write anger mounts and I think my problems are your problems and my problems and your problems are all of us!
For me, "Planning the future" means looking back with eyes of renewal and transparency of intent! .... Who proposes (one side or the other) old and worn bankruptcy schemes, poorly disguised, it means that underestimates the desire to change a category that now had too long been burdened by a thick layer of dust ... ... moldy now!
I have not changed my mind and whatever happens my adventure national desist! And we all know that I'll be ... indeed he'll be (fortunately not only) placed behind them .. and heel and as we are doing on the PCA and I Menghini ........
I know it's a pain in the ass and then go anagrafe post office ....... but I ask you to help me and help " GeologInsieme " on this company with your vote and your support ........ also help me to contact and encourage colleagues (unfortunately many) that will not be able to contact and who may not even know of our commitment.
I am at your disposal for any questions or you want to undergo another
Thanks
Rocco Rizzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment